Friday, February 13, 2004
Come and see The Nerd! Tonight and tomorrow at 7 pm in the MP Auditorium. Tickets = $5. Everyone's sayin it rocks, and last night made my night for various reasons. Come check it ouuuuuuuut, baby.
Jaclyn wuz here at 2:33 PM |
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Mr. Scott found my blog through Sunil's site and told me about it. So I guess teachers read this thing.
Shout out to Mr. Scott. What up, g.
Jaclyn wuz here at 8:41 AM |
Monday, February 09, 2004
Jaclyn wuz here at 6:49 PM |
Sunday, February 08, 2004
I'm happy to say that I FINALLY kicked myself into actually hanging out with people this weekend. It turned out to be really "swell." I came out of whatever tiny shell I've been hiding out lately and did stuff. So yay for me.
This weekend included:
- Hanging out at Sonic with kids from The Nerd (slowly becoming some o' my favorite peeps)
- Beatles A-Z Weekend. Anything Beatles-related is wondrous, even after 40 years. Love them! Love them, I say! Now! (p.s.- I've decided to name my daughter Julia)
- Going to a Lakeshore Drive concert. It was cute because it was my first one and Amy would yell "OMG MATT'S SO HOTT" over and over in honor of her loyal boyfriend. Aww. Then afterwards, we went to Danny's apartment thing for about 45 minutes, and I was surprisingly not shy. Well. I still sat in a faraway corner. But I talked.
- Working. J/K. It was really boring. That Michael kid from Casa Grande was working and he likes the Format, so he's cool in my book, but work still sucked.
- I bought an Amelie dress two hours before
- Coronation. I went with Sunil (who already is one of my favorite people) and we danced the night away (albeit horribly). I've gotten over my fear of school dances. I shook it. Like a Polaroid Picture, if you will.
- Dinner before the dance was practically all meat. MMM.
- Jamie, Lauren, and I had a Tim Curry Moviefest after the dance. We all fell asleep after Muppet Treasure Island but it was still RAWKIN. ("I see you shiver/with antici....................pation.")
A POEM I WROTE AND SENT IN TO A CONTEST IS GETTING PUBLISHED IN A BOOK. !!!!
*dance dance dance*
I'll post the poem later. yaaay. okay bye.
Jaclyn wuz here at 4:07 PM |